Thursday, September 27, 2012

Back at it!! It's been a while but I finally got to add some more colors to these old ripped jeans.
I decided to repaint my Bible in grey and a light coral. The verse is one that has been selected to speak truth into and fight all the lies I've ever believed. It's Song of Soloman 4:7 "All beautiful you are my darling, there is no flaw in you."
The "Arms of Love" is a song by Andy Osenga. He was our camp musician last year at Sharp Top Cove where I was a summer intern with Young Life. I found this song after the summer and I absolutely love it. It reminds me to turn and RUN to Gods arms and let Him be in control of every situation. I am also training for the Walt Disey World half marathon in January. So motivation none the less....
The last is for my friend Josh N. He agreed to make us a tire swing if I painted him something.... He wanted Kevin from Disney Pixar's UP... So there he is!
Hope you like them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment